- When I read this post at “Chatting At The Sky,” I thought about the sweet group of middle and high school girls at the youth retreat I had the privilege of speaking at a few weekends ago – and these are three good words for any of us: “Go make art.” Excited to begin reading Emily Freeman’s book, Grace for the Good Girl, this week!
- From my new favorite pastor’s wife/counselor blogger at “Grace Covers Me,” a post about knowing God and basking in grace instead of focusing on others’ opinions: “the more you know”
- Reassurance for my newly taken up habit of drinking coffee again (LOVING it). Where have you been the past few years, dear caffeine? I’ve missed you … This is your brain on coffee
- I’m on a home decorating kick lately, and *free* is always better for the budget. Love these over at French Press Mornings
- Some good, practical parenting wisdom answering the question, “Should I make my child apologize?” from Jen Wilkin