I’ve seen this quiz/activity a couple times now – on facebook, and my friend Jill’s post and I had to follow suit. You google your first name and “needs” and list the first 10 things that come up. Here’s mine — for some laughs!
What I need (acc. to Google):
1. Two therapists – definitely! As a counselor myself, I do think that there are benefits to “talking it out” … though TWO therapists could be confusing, since each counselor/therapist inevitably approaches counseling from their own bent.
2. A childhood – umm, no – I like mine pretty well and wouldn’t trade it for anyone else’s.
3. Something more to be satisfied – of course! yet I think that’s found in a relationship with Christ – and it’s what I’m awaiting in the hope of resurrection and a new creation
4. Two therapists – ok, I get the point …
5. to grow up – some moments, I’m sure I do need to (no comment, please)
6. a childhood – again, I like mine ok …
7. men now – not at all! I’m very glad to be married to Seth – he is much more than what I want and exactly who I need
8. help – probably …
9. facebook – too often, sad but true
10. an eccentric beauty parlor owner as her ‘official spokesperson’ – only if this meant I got free beauty treatments whenever I wanted to!
2 thoughts on “what Google says I need”
HILARIOUS!! May I borrow this?
of course!! it’s funny, isn’t it?! I borrowed it from someone else’s blog, too.